We are a Christ-centered church striving to experience and share the Good Life which comes as a result of living the God Life.
We believe the God Life is experienced by the power of the Holy Spirit operating through the lives of followers of Christ Jesus.
"Now glory be to God, who by His mighty power (Holy Spirit) at work within us is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of-infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, or hopes." (Ep. 3.20 TLB)
What we believe...
- We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Ghost.
- Holiness to be God's standard of living for His people.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lords' Supper and washing of the saints' feet.
- In the premillenial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily, resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
To help people discover that the "God Life" is "The Good Life" and that this Lifestyle is possible through Christ, even in a chaotic world.
"The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abunantly." (John 10:10 NKJV)
To share what it means to have the God Life by loving God and loving others through serving God and serving others.
"...you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and wiith all your mind. And you must love your neighbor just as much as you love yourself." (Lk. 10:27 NLT)